ACM40322 Certificate IV in Animal Behaviour and Training
In order to enrol in this course, you will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
• must be over 18 years of age;
• a broad range of appropriate interpersonal communication skills to be able to build
relationships, and conduct community and industry engagement activities;
• sound literacy and numeracy abilities (Year 10 English or equivalent as a minimum);
• commitment to online learning and self-study;
• ability and availability to attend two 3-day face-to-face workshops held in Sydney;
• computer literacy (word processing, email, internet and video conferencing skills);
• access to internet;
• an email address;
• access to dogs (and sometimes their guardians) to work with for practical activities and
• physical ability to meet the practical requirements of the course (training dogs, demonstrating
training to others, conducting adult and puppy training classes etc.)
• access to equipment to enable audio visual recording of practical assessments (e.g.,
flash/digital camera, iPhone, video camera);
• access to video editing software (e.g., Windows Movie Maker etc.);
• have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
In order to enrol in the Course:
read and review the Student Handbook and Course Guide (available when you register your interest)
complete your online enrolment form and pre-training review form
participate in an enrolment discussion with Delta Institute
eligibility assessed and Confirmation of Enrolment issued
The full course fee for ACM40322 Certificate IV in Animal Behaviour and Training is $6495.
The course fee is payable by instalment with the first instalment payable at enrolment. Monthly payments are made automatically via an agreed payment plan every 30 days thereafter while students are enrolled in the course.
A one-off $150 non-refundable Enrolment Fee is payable at enrolment.
*please note, fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
**please review Course Guide for additional and incidental fees that may apply.